POF 3-Layer Co-Extrusion Polyolefin Hot Shrink Film Extruder
|FOB Unit Price:||US $10,000 US $20,000|
|Purchase Qty. (Sets)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SGJ500-1500
- Raw Material: POF
- Screw Diameter: 75mm
- Computerized: Non-Computerized
- Certification: CE, ISO9001:2008
- Cooling: Water Cooling and Wind Cooling
- Screw Number: 3
- Transport Package: as Required
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Type: POF Film Blowing Machine
- Maximum Folding Width of Film: 2000mm
- Automation: Automatic
- Machine Weight: Different Size Different Weight
- Layer: 3
- Output: 80-340 Kgs/H
- Trademark: Jinda
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 847730900
- a material made up of polymer plastic film. When heat is applied it shrinks tightly over whatever it is covering. There are a variety of uses for Shrink wrap and shrink film. Some common uses of shrink wrap are for wrapping food, gift baskets, boxes, toys, books, soaps, etc.
PVC Shrink Film
- A type of shrink wrap used for a variety of applications. The PVC stands for Polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is the third most produced plastic in the world. PVC shrink wrap was the most commonly used shrink film, until replaced several years ago by polyolefin (POF) shrink wrap.
(POF)Polyolefin Shrink Film
- A type of shrink wrap that has become the preferred choice for packaging products both edible and non-edible. Polyolefin Shrink wrap is preferred for a variety of reasons including: fewer odors when sealed, stronger seal, and more flexible storage. Polyolefin shrink films do not have any chlorine; therefore they do not produce hydrogen chloride gas. Polyolefin shrink wrap does not have any plasticizers, so temperature is not an issue. Polyolefin can be stored in a wide range of temperatures and does not harden and soften in different environments like PVC shrink film.
Common Uses of Polyolefin Shrink Film- Polyolefin shrink film is used for almost every kind of application. Applications include: toys, sporting goods, printed wrap, foods, stationary and cards just to name a few.
1. Composed by three squeezing machinery, joint squeezing rotatory die head, system of wind cooling and water cooling, double axial film, double-bubble squeezing productive line, infrared heating, motor control system and etc. Parts.
2. Die head and cooling wind ring rotates continuously in order to ensure drawing in and rolling up of film is even and smooth.
3. (Φ 150-300)change of die head, applying to blow film with different specifications.
4. Dispose various functional elements on the spot according to the selection of consumers' requirements
Width of Finished Product(mm)
|Massive Line||Standard Line||Small Line||Minisize Line|
|Output(kg/h)||15 Micron Film||250||200||140||100|
|20 Micron Film||300||250||155||100|
|25 Micron Film||340||260||155||100|
|Screw Diameter(mm)||15 Micron Film||Φ 130-75-75||Φ 130-75-75||Φ 75-50-55||Φ 60-40-40|
|20Micron Film||Φ 130-75/100||Φ 130-75||Φ 75-50||Φ 60-40|
|25 Micron Film||Φ 130-130||Φ 130-130||Φ 100-100||75-75|
|Machine Weight||≈ 22||≈ 16||≈ 15||≈ 15|
|Overall Dimensions(M)||8.5× 6.0× 8.0||8.0× 5.6× 7.7||7.4× 4.5× 6.6||7.4× 4.4× 6.6|